PaediatricsOverseeing every aspect of Infant & Children’s needs
& Adolescent Medicine
Infant & Children
- The Paediatric Unit is run by a group of competent paediatricians and nurses providing 24-hours intensive monitoring and care.
- Equipped with essential facilities, the unit is able to provide the following range of services :
- Consultation, diagnostic and therapeutic services.
- Recommended/routine immunization for new-borns and grown-up children.
- Growth and developmental milestones monitoring.
- Dietary advice/feeding difficulties issues.
- Treatment of common childhood illness (e.g : asthma, eczema, allergic rhinitis, Acute Gastroenteritis) and allergies.
- Minor laboratory procedures
- Diagnostic services
- Neonatal jaundice
- Baby admission
- Newborn screening
Providing an environment in which teens can feel comfortable talking about their changing bodies, our specialists are committed to providing high quality, comprehensive and confidential care to this special group in the unique developmental journey towards adolescence which distinctively marked by physical, psychological and social changes in body, sexual maturity & intellectual capacity.
Common conditions associated with adolescence include:
- Menstrual problems
- Early/ late puberty
- Congenital reproductive tract abnormalities
- Disorders of sexual development
- Gender identity disorders
- Teenage pregnancies
- Vulval dermatological problems