General SurgeryDedicated and experienced surgeons to manage various surgical conditions
From cancer to obesity and many difficult and painful conditions in between, our general surgeons professionally diagnose and develop unique treatments in managing a myriad of diseases that threaten people’s lives and health. At Hospital UMRA, we assure our patients that they will receive not only superior patient care, but the best possible outcome from an experienced surgical team that places collaboration at the heart of every decision.
At Hospital UMRA our General Surgeons are experts in dealing with:
- Cyst, Stones and Tumours
- Acute Abdominal Pain such as Appendicitis or Gut Obstruction
- Gall Stone
- Gastric Ballooning
- Hemorrhoids via LASER TREATMENT
- Varicose Vein via LASER TREATMENT
- Bariatric Surgery
- Thyroid Diseases
- Breast Disorders
- Hepatobiliary and Laparoscopic Surgery
Management of common problems of kidney stones and cancers of the gall bladder, liver and biliary tract, Laparoscopic surgery to address problems of biliary stones, peptic ulcers and liver cysts needing drainage.
Laparoscopic Surgery Clinic / Key Hole Surgery :
1. Stappler Hemorrhoidectomy
2. Laparoscopic Cholecystecyomy
3. Laparoscopic Abdominal wall hernia repairs.
4. Laparascopic Appendicectomy
5. Endoscopic Procedure for Cancer Screening : Colonoscopy and OGDS